Bilgisayar Mühendisliği Lisans Programı Bologna Süreci Uyum Çalışması
Click here for Graduate Program Qualifications of Department of Computer Engineering.
Undergraduate Program Qualifications of Department of Computer Engineering
- CENG-1 Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering subjects pertaining to the relevant discipline; ability to use theoretical and applied knowledgein these areas in complex engineering problems.
- CENG-2 Ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems; ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
- CENG-3 Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions, in such a way as to meet the desired result; ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
- CENG-4 Ability to devise, select, and use modern techniques and tools needed for analyzing and solving complex problems encountered in engineering practice; ability to employ information technologies effectively.
- CENG-5 Ability to design and conduct experiments, gather data, analyze and interpret results for investigating complex engineering problems or discipline specific research questions.
- CENG-6 Ability to work efficiently in intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams; ability to work individually.
- CENG-7 Ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, both orally and in writing; knowledge of a minimum of one foreign language; ability to write effective reports and comprehend written reports, prepare design and production reports, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear and intelligible instructions.
- CENG-8 Recognition of the need for lifelong learning; ability to access information, to follow developments in science and technology, and to continue to educate him/herself.
- CENG-9 Consciousness to behave according to ethical principles and professional and ethical responsibility; knowledge on standards used in engineering practice.
- CENG-10 Knowledge about business life practices such as project management, risk management, and change management; awareness in entrepreneurship, innovation; knowledge about sustainable development.
- CENG-11 Knowledge about the global and social effects of engineering practices on health, environment, and safety, and contemporary issues of the century reflected into the field of engineering; awareness of the legal consequences of engineering solutions.
Undergraduate Program Qualifications of Department of Computer Engineering and TYÇÇ Compability Matrix
Graduate Program Qualifications of Department of Computer Engineering