As I have worked for a professional programmer for a long time. After that I started an academic life, which encircles lots of writing in concentration. For me, a coding language becomes a normal language but the process stays the same.
- Get away from other people or the things who might distract me.
- Clear away any tasks that might distract me such as emails.
- Close the phone or avoid from outside noise, which makes nights more convenient time-frames.
- Make sure IDE that is used for the build/test pipeline is running smoothly.
- Optionally, put on some background music.
- Take a deep breathe.
- And,…, Action!