Big Data: Friend or Foe?
On February 21, 2019, the "Big Data: Friend or Foe?" seminar will be held in Red Hall at 13:20. All our students are cordially invited.
The seminar topics are:
- Mining in the past
- The most precious ore today
- Data mining
- Quarries of big data
- Which data is more precious in workplaces?
- What can be done with big data?
- Netflix/Big Data/Artificial Intelligence collaboration
- Big Data predicts the future
- Facebook scandal and big data
- What do companies expect from us?
- Big data: friend or foe?